Why We Prune Trees
- Training of young trees for future structural integrity
- Eliminating excessive tip weight to reduce the chance of future limbs breaking
- Trimming of limbs damaged by storms or high winds (Splits or tears)
- Trimming dead or decayed branches that could be hazardous to people or your home
- Trimming of crossover limbs that intersect and rub against each other leaving the tree open to pathogens
- Trimming back limbs that touch with wires, homes or buildings
Trimming this ficus tree by hand would it take along time? This job only took 1.5 hours.
Phoenix Tree Trimming can help trim and prune your trees quickly, safely, and affordably.
We use state-of-the art bucket truck to perform the job in
the most expert way possible. We are by far the most talented and qualified company.
Call now for a Free Quote!
Phoenix Tree Trimming can trim prune and balance trees quickly, safely, and affordably. We use state-of-the art bucket truck to perform the jobs in the most expert way possible. We are by far the most talented and reputable company in the Greater Phoenix, Arizona metro area. We also offer more professional tree trimming services in: Mesa AZ, ChandlerAZ, Scottsdale AZ, Gilbert AZ, Glendale AZ, Tempe AZ, Peoria AZ, Surprise AZ.
We trim all kinds of tree such as Palm Trees, Pine Trees, Eucalyptus Trees, Ash Trees, Citrus Trees, Mesquite Trees, Palo Verde Trees, Mulberry Trees, Sumac Trees, Oleanders, and any other type of tree living or dead.